Puff Festival December 2017 EditionPuff Puff Brekete
6 - 8
Team members per chef
Ice Cream Vendor
Complimentary Tickets given out
Complimentary tasting per participant
Puff Puff recipes
- Theme of Edition - Puff Puff Brekete
- Sold Out.
- All Chefs sold out their recipes.
- Free Flour, Eggs & Oil
- All Chefs were given free bags of flour, eggs and oil to prepare their recipes.
- Chefs were allowed to exhibit for free to participants.
- All children were given free entry and had their playground.
- There was a Karaoke Hall for music serenade during the festival.
As a Chef, the second Puff Puff Festival introduced my brand to the world. The thrilling experience is now part of my life. The fun, entertainment and large number of attendees. The festival was an eye opener in terms of the possibilities of what we can achieve in the food industry. From normal Puff Puff to captivating Puff Puff.
The Puff Puff Festival changed my Puff Puff game in so many ways. I learnt new plating styles and different recipes. After exhibiting at the Puff Puff Festival; my presentation and clientele has changed and improved.
How does a Chef get to add sausage inside Puff Puff? Shouldn’t one fry it first before one cuts it open before adding the sausages? I need to learn how that magic was put together. That was my favourite recipe and dish. The mixed pepper sauce wouldn't fade off my tongue; I tasted the festival, it was amazing.
Chefs and Partners
Purple G Cakes
Elizabeth Nkereuwem (Komfort Chops and More)
Chef Mmenim (WongDiaTa)
Shuga Abeyi (Shuga Cakes N Chops)
Enobong Udokop (Senobs Events)
Akakan Umoh (Chef Akay) (Kakana Foods and Bakery)
Mayen Ukpong (Magic Chops)